From Dreamgirl to white girl

This image of Beyoncé is causing major waves in the western hempishere. I had no idea how much magnitude and coverage this image had until I heard a debate taking place on a radio station today and this particular radio station which usually doesn't speak on affairs within the pop and music world. Everybody is up in arms because they're claiming L'Oréal whitened Beyoncé. I'm more concerned about the poor white woman who got scalped for the hair on Beyoncé's wig.

Beyoncé is naturally light skinned. She always has been. It's the hair more than anything that makes her look lighter. Beyoncé has been rocking dark hair quite a bit over the past year, so to see her with this off blonde hair causes a stark contrast. People forget Beyoncé used to rock the blondest of weaves during her Destiny's child days. If folk wanna talk about Beyoncé looking white, they need to check the "Bootylicious" music video. She looked whiter than white and her weave was so blonde it was bordering on raw peroxide. Plus the photoshoot for her B'Day album had her looking super light skinned too - but weren't nobody saying anything then. People need to shut up and just worship the bitch. They just ain't ready for her jelly.

I doubt Beyoncé cares all that much about this shit to be honest, because L'Oréal paid her mad money. If L'Oréal came to me with a cheque I'd let them Photoshop me to hell and back. Shit. I'd let L'Oréal do it for an Xbox 360 and a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza hut.

Comments

  1. I think this is the lightest I've ever seen her, but I can still definitely tell she's aint a white chick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed