Kelly's back...

Kelly Rowland's new photo shoot with celeb photographer, Derek Blanks Kelly Rowland's new photo shoot with celeb photographer, Derek Blanks
Kelly Rowland's new photo shoot with celeb photographer, Derek Blanks Kelly Rowland's new photo shoot with celeb photographer, Derek Blanks

Kelly looks hot in these pictures. I always had a soft spot for Kelly. But I started to check for her in a big way during Destiny fulfilled, where Kelly began to stand shoulder to shoulder with Beyoncé in the hotness stakes, and truly make Michelle look like a redundant third wheel with no swag. She was looking over correct in every one of those videos. My eyes popped out of my head in the "Soldier" video when Kelly quickly whipped open the fur coat and flashed the bikini. Wow!

In lieu of sacking Beyoncé's daddy and catching a hit with "When loves takes over", Kelly is working on a new album...

I thought Ms. Kelly was a solid effort; and that it shitted on all of Beyoncé's solo albums in terms of growth, maturity and substance. I'm just praying she doesn't go the David Guetta route for a whole album. Because I hate "When love takes over". Yet, it was a massive hit for her, and she featured on an additional 2 songs on his album One love. So I guess the chances of Guetta producing a fair few cuts for her third studio album are pretty high. Producers such as Syience (Jay-Z 'n Beyonce's "Hollywood", Mary J. Blige's "Smoke") Rico Love ("Beyoncé's "Radio" and "Sweet dreams"), Eric Hudson (Brandy's "Love me the most", Lloyd's "Treat you good") and Brian Kennedy (Rihanna's "Disturbia" and Brandy's "Fall") are just a few of the names Kelly has hit the studio with. I'm really excited for this new album. I just hope the Eric Hudson and Brian Kennedy joints make the cut. Because I just know they'll lace Kelly correctly. And them Danja joints she cut for her Ms. Kelly re-release surface for this album too...

Kelly's hot, but flop album: Ms. Kelly album review

Comments