Ciara pussy pops on Ellen


Ciara arrives fashionably late with a TV performance of her song "Gimme dat". I forgot all about this song. Shoot, I forgot Ciara even had an album out. We all will in a couple of weeks. F**k units. Basic instinct won't be pushing anything but homegirl off of a label.


Ciara should have been hitting up Ellen two months ago. Not when record stores are already slapping markdown stickers on her album and trying to get rid of that shit. Ciara's dancing was on point, and her pre-recorded vocals sounded good too. Sorry. But no matter how many times I watch this, I just think "She mimed". I'm not hating. Because she went to town on the dancing to make up for it. Unlike hoes like post-2000-Britney who mime and then barely dance.

It is such a shame that nobody at Jive cares about Ciara. Because "Gimme dat" had hit potential. I'll never be able to stop shaking my head at how that label dropped the ball with "Work". That was a f**king catastrophe. Jive do not care about any chick on their label but Britney. Jordin Sparks and Ciara may as well tweet for the time of day, because nobody at Jive will give it to them.

Comments

  1. Great dancing (or pussy popping, or whatever you want to call it) as per always, but I was disappointed that she mimed and that her pre-recorded vocals were at times very flat. I know it's damn hard to sing and dance at the same time, but Beyonce can do it, and that right there is why she's on another level in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *DEAD* at @Tom thinking Beyondslayed shakin her pussy/ass at a audience is on the same level as Ciara's dancing...
    That was a great performance but sadly the album is gonna flop (if it hasn't already) due to both Ciara and her label. If she wasn't busy following Kim Kardashian around she coulda promoted that shit herself like Joss Stone did when EMI fucked with her last album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen, I don't think Beyonce's dancing is any way close to Ciara's, and that's not what I meant to say. Ciara is clearly a much better dancer, but above all she is a singer too, so to see her mime so obviously is disappointing, even if the dancing is so on point. Whether Beyonce's dancing is great or not (and I think it's good), she still sings superbly live. That's all I meant, really. In hindsight, I didn't express my point well at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "In hindsight, I didn't express my point well at all."

    Hush no! You expressed your point fine Tom. Nothing you said or how you said it implied you were comparing Ciara and Beyoncé's dancing outright. FUTURESTARdelux is just hating ;P

    Beyoncé has been hiking up and down Mount Kilimanjaro in heels since 12. And was made to sing stable whilst sat on washing machines during cycles from the age of 8. So there are very few chicks in the game who can test her shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, you're right. No wonder you call her the Beyondroid. She's been finely crafted in to what she is today, almost too well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The problem I have with the Beyondroid is her music. She ALWAYS manages to come with that hot single and have an album cut which is absolute FIRE. But as bodies of work, her albums are weak. And musically she can be quite boring despite having the vocals and being in a position where she can work with any producer she chooses, and do absolutely anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyoncé has been hiking up and down Mount Kilimanjaro in heels since 12.

    LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed