Music video: Kumi Koda featuring Mr. Blistah - So nice


Kumi Koda does her best Oiran impression. Not that she really has to try that hard. Bitch is a natural. She probably runs an Oiran service out of a cat flap in her kitchen.

I'm wondering if Mr. Blistah is real or if he has some type of condition which prevents him from appearing in front of camera's, because he was notably absent from his first collaboration with Kumi for "Candy" and once again despite being all over another song of hers, he's nowhere to be found in the video.

Comments

  1. "I'm wondering if Mr. Blistah is real or if he has some type of condition which prevents him from appearing in front of camera's"
    I do find it weird when he's rapping and she's just dancing, it makes the rap seem like an after thought. Same with the new VIP music video with T-Pain - very odd to watch.

    I know the song is basically a copy of 'Candy' but I do like it - it grows on me everytime I hear it. Also she does look stunning in the video, too bad it's a bit boring after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree i wanna see Mr Blistah! lmao The song is hot, this is the ghetto Ku i love and i love the whole Tayu/Oiran theme but the video would have been much better if they'd dropped the cheap looking CGI and put some kind of storyline into it.

    I dunno what it is with Avex but all their vids are starting to look as budget as Misono's career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late commenting and you probably know now but actually he was in the Candy PV

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed