Music video: Namie Amuro's "Golden touch" video is not the MJ "Remember the time" realness I was expecting

Music video: Namie Amuro's "Golden touch" video is not the MJ "Remember the time" realness I was expecting | Random J Pop

I had pinned all hopes on the music video to "Golden touch" serving Michael Jackson "Remember the time" realness. So when Namie gave me Android live wallpapers for 4 minutes I was initially disappointed.


After my initial outbursts of Ws, Ts and Fs, I had a moment to collect my thoughts. I came to the conclusion that I actually quite like the music video for "Golden touch". It's charming. It's quirky and it goes against the expectation of what many of us had for this video. For better and for worst.

But I would be lying if I said that I didn't still want to see Namie dance in the Versace family crypt, and witness her put the pussy on a man and turn him to gold.

Comments