Britney recording a new album

Britney and her beautiful weaveReports confirm that Britney Spears is working on a brand new album which could release at the end of the year. I wouldn't hold my breath for a 2008 release from Britney. Push backs are the new 'in' thing, so I say her shit will get pushed into 2009. If Jive really care, then they will make sure Britney is in tip top condition before they release her album. Rather than do what they did with Blackout, which was to set a release date and hope she'd miraculously turn around in time.

I think it's a shame Blackout came and went without that much of a bang, because it was a solid album. Easily the best pop record of 2007 and the best of Britney's career. Danja and Bloodshy & Avant gave Britney hot tracks, but the bitch was such a mess that she couldn't promote the songs or be bothered to do at least one good video. Jive should've just shelved the album, because they just made a hot set of songs go to complete waste. I'm still mad that Britney didn't shut it down with "Gimme more", because that right there was some crack and I still bump that song now.

Bloodshy & Avant ("Toxic", "Piece of me", "Radar"), Sean 'Hear a smash on the radio bet I penned it' Garrett ("Toy soldiers") and J.R Rotem ("Everybody" and Britney's one time f**k buddy) have all confirmed they're working with Britney and that she's laid some stuff down in the studio. I'm not excited about J.R Rotem and Sean Garrett because their contributions to Blackout were weak. I'd love for Britney to stay with Bloodshy & Avant and to hook up again with Danja though. That could be a recipe for a Blackout part 2, but I don't care. Those dudes did the damn thing on that album. I'd also love for Britney to hook up with Ryan Leslie, because that n***a is a miracle worker when it comes to dropping hotness on bitches who can't sing (i.e Cassie). Rodney Jerkins and also Stargate would be good candidates, because as with Ryan Leslie they know how to work a good club record and have bitches with limited vocals sound good (i.e Janet Jackson and Rihanna).

Britney has actually been partly decent as of late. Her weaves are improving and she's been wearing knickers - so a full on comeback could be on the cards. I won't front: I'd love for Britney to come back and shut shit down with a hot performance. But she's going to have to put in some serious work.

Comments

  1. I hope that picture doesn't represent her weave improvements, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed