Brandy belts another classic in her bathroom


This woman continues to amaze me. I had no idea Brandy had such pipes on her. I would love for her to do an album where she sings at least one song with this kind of soul, power and range. Because even the most hardcore of Brandy stans have to admit: As great as her albums have been and as great as she sounds on every song - Brandy has NEVER put it down vocally on any song in any way shape or form as she did in this rendition of Sam Cooke's "A change is gonna come".

Brandy could put out an album of just her singing in her bathroom, and I'd go buy it. I wouldn't sell any worse than her last two albums did.

Comments

  1. The only thing I don't like about these videos is that the audio quality isn't very good so it sounds like she's shouting at times.

    But the audio quality is the only reason, because otherwise Brandy sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get an amen, Oh my freakin' G*d. That's all I've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed