Music video: Beyoncé - Countdown


Whenever Beyoncé goes 60's for a music video, she reaches into that era and steals something from it. She yoinked Sweet charity for "Get me bodied". Yoinked Bob Fosse's "Mexican breakfast" for "Single ladies (Put a ring on it)". And she's gone and yoinked Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker's wig for "Countdown". Oh Lawd hammercy. This woman. She's like Catwoman with a rocket launcher and a Dereon branded bottomless Mary Poppins bag. She just be stealing everything.

Witness it: Beyoncé paying homage / stealing in "Countdown"

I can't stand the song. And Beyoncé's homage paying / stealing is getting out of hand. But I still loved the video. Bitch was putting down moves like she isn't pregnant. Although you could see ho put those caps on because of little Decepticon Carter Knowles. Dancing in flats for one. You know pre-pregnant Beyoncé would have rocked that black body suit choreography in heels and opened them legs like suicide doors.

Album review: Beyoncé counts down to 4

Comments

  1. hahaha Damn Keersmaeker called a hoe out for stealing her shit: "I didn't know anything about this. I'm not mad, but this is plagiarism. This is stealing. They took pieces from Achterland and Rosas danst Rosas. ... It's a bit rude, I must say. ... What's rude about it is that they don't even bother about hiding it. They seem to think they could do it because it's a famous work. ... Am I honored? Look, I've seen local school kids doing this. That's a lot more beautiful." I hope they sue her ass. But then again what's a couple million dollars to beyonce anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed